Smart IoT London Showcase
Deadline extended: 7th March
Powered by the Digital Catapult, IoTUK is a programme that seeks to advance the UK’s global leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) and increase the adoption of high quality IoT technologies and services throughout businesses and the public sector.
IoTUK is looking for organisations that can bring the Internet of Things to life and demonstrate the UK’s position as a leader in this sector.
Have you got a disruptive or innovative product that illustrates the market potential for IoT?
If so, IoTUK wants to hear from you.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to showcase at the IoTUK stand at the Smart IoT London conference at the ExCeL, London on either 15th or 16th March 2017. No expenses (travel, accommodation) will be covered.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for applications from SMEs that:
1) Are based in the UK and have less than 50 staff
2) Provide innovative IoT products/services that
3) Have something physical to showcase (not just a video) that fits within 1m2
4) Are available (1 or 2 staff max) to be present at the showcase stand in London Excel between 9am and 5pm on either 15th or 16th March.
– Promotion of the event and the SMEs selected
Applications Close: 7th March 2017
Companies Selected: 8th March 2017
Showcase: 15th or 16th March 2017
Please click on the ‘Apply Online’ button above to submit your short application.