Live Showcase Open Call
IoTUK is looking for working IoT solutions that can bring the Internet of Things to life and demonstrate the UK’s position as a leader in this sector.
Powered by Digital Catapult, IoTUK is a programme that seeks to advance the UK’s global leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) and increase the adoption of high quality IoT technologies and services throughout businesses and the public sector.
Have you got a disruptive or innovative IoT solution that illustrates the market potential for IoT?
Do you want to actively demonstrate the benefit of your IoT solution through a real deployment? If so, IoTUK wants to hear from you.
The first Live Showcase will demonstrate IoT solutions that deliver benefit in an office/workspace/public environment. Successful applicants will get the opportunity to deploy their solution at the Digital Catapult London office for a three month period.
To give you an idea of potential application areas for your IoT solutions, here is a summary of what is in the Digital Catapult London: Front desk, meeting rooms, conference rooms, open plan seating areas, breakout areas, toilets, kitchens, refreshment areas, display cases, notice boards, digital displays, storage areas, plants, balconies and an auditorium. Regular events are held for and over 20,000 people flow through a year.
During the three month period, staff and visitors to the Digital Catapult will get an opportunity to see the deployed solutions in action, and where appropriate solution data will be displayed on digital displays and the IoTUK website. The Live Showcase will be promoted by IoTUK, including a case study that summarises the benefits delivered and end user feedback.
Wifi, LoRaWAN and Sigfox network connectivity is available to support your solutions.
This is a great opportunity to gain end user feedback and publicly demonstrate the benefits of your solution to a wide audience through a real deployment.
- Innovative and complete IoT solution which has clear use cases and benefits in an office/workspace/public environment.
- UK registered SME with less than 50 employees.
- Able to deploy the IoT solution within the Digital Catapult London (101 Euston Rd, London, NW1 2RA) prior to 11th Sep 2017 such that the solution can operate independently between 11th Sep 2017 and 11th Dec 2017.
- Able to cover all the expenses of the temporary deployment.
- Willing to share non-sensitive operating data and benefits delivered with Digital Catapult to support the Live Showcase displays and allow the preparation of a case study.
Deadline for applications: 18th Aug 2017
Selected companies notified: 23rd Aug 2017
Deployment period: 24th Aug – 8th Sep 2017
Live Showcase operational: 11th Sep – 11th Dec 2017
Please click the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button above to submit your application to be part of the Live Showcase.
Digital Catapult may come back to you with some additional questions following the initial application.
For further details email email@example.com.