Innovate 2017 Showcase Open Call
Innovate 2017 is Innovate UK’s flagship innovation event and a fantastic opportunity for IoT SMEs to showcase their products. IoTUK is looking for SMEs to exhibit their IoT solutions on our stand at this event. The event is taking place on 8th and 9th November at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham.
Powered by Digital Catapult, IoTUK is a programme that seeks to advance the UK’s global leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) and increase the adoption of high quality IoT technologies and services throughout businesses and the public sector.
IoTUK is looking for organisations that can bring the Internet of Things to life and demonstrate the UK’s position as a leader in this sector.
Have you got a disruptive or innovative product that illustrates the market potential for IoT?
If so, IoTUK wants to hear from you.
Successful companies will get an opportunity to showcase at the IoTUK stand at Innovate 2017 conference at the NEC, Birmingham on 8th or/and 9th November 2017. Each successful company will receive 1 to 2 Exhibitor passes (to be confirmed based on numbers), a poseur table, and access to facilities (electricity & wifi). No expenses (travel, accommodation) will be covered.
IoTUK will promote the showcase and the SMEs attending. For details on a previous IoT SME showcase see here.
What are we looking for?:
We are looking for applications from IoT SMEs that:
- Are UK registered companies with less than 50 staff
- Provide innovative IoT solutions that are commercially available
- Have something physical to showcase (not just a video) that fits within 1m2
- Commitment (1 or 2 staff max) to be present at the showcase stand in the NEC between 9am and 5pm on 8th Nov or/and 9th Nov
- Optional: bring an exhibition banner stand (size approx. 2000mm high x 800mm wide)
Applications Close: 17th October 2017
Companies Selected: 20th October 2017
Showcase: 8th or/and 9th November 2017
This opportunity is now closed.