Future Networks Investment Breakfast
Digital Catapult and IoTUK present a late seed through to Series A investment opportunity for future networks companies in the UK.
As the quantity and significance of digital data increases at an exponential rate, UK industry needs secure, efficient, sustainable and resilient networks to be able to transport and deliver it. Future networks will provide more advanced, highly configurable connectivity that will be faster, cheaper, more reliable, secure and flexible, whilst using less energy. They will be the foundation for new business models, applications, experiences, products and services.
Future network technologies (5G-enabled businesses, the Internet of Things and Low Power Wide Area Networks) have the potential to rapidly accelerate the growth of the wider UK economy. While it is clear that investment in such businesses is growing, Digital Catapult and IoTUK have identified a key issue for companies seeking late seed investment (£500,000 to £1,500,000). As such, we are excited to jointly offer the opportunity for early-stage companies to apply to pitch to an invited audience at an exclusive pitch and showcase event in Central London.
This is an opportunity for:
- Companies at an early-stage, seeking between £500k – £2m and are;
- Businesses working with 5G, Low Powered Wide Area Networks or Internet of Things.
Ten selected companies will :
- receive professional pitch training at the Digital Catapult Centre in London
- pitch to up to 75 investors at an exclusive invite-only event
- showcase your solution at this exclusive invite only event
The Future Network Investment Breakfast is supported by the British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA) and UK Business Angels Association (UKBAA).
Find out how Digital Catapult is supporting the development and adoption of future networks here.
Apply to the open call by Midday on Monday 13 August.
Your application will then be reviewed by members of the Digital Catapult and the IoTUK team and select invited industry leaders from the UK’s future networks ecosystem.
The status of your application will be confirmed by Wednesday, 15 August.
- Open call closes – 23:59 on 9 August
- Confirmation of status – 15 August
- Pitch workshop at Digital Catapult, London – 23 August
- Pitch workshop feedback sessions at Digital Catapult, London – 29 & 30 August
- Future Networks Investor Event – Tuesday, 4 September
If you’re interested in applying to this open call, click the tab above.
Investors interested in attending please contact: email@example.com