Case Studies Open Call
IoTUK is looking for case studies that can bring the Internet of Things to life and demonstrate the UK’s position as a leader in this sector.
Powered by Digital Catapult, IoTUK is a programme that seeks to advance the UK’s global leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) and increase the adoption of high quality IoT technologies and services throughout businesses and the public sector.
Have you got a disruptive or innovative product or project that illustrates the market potential for IoT? We’re looking for outstanding stories that really highlight the exciting changes that IoT is going to bring to people’s lives.
See some of our case studies here: https://iotuk.org.uk/case-studies/
Guideline for Case Studies
The purpose of the case studies is to provide a range of examples of applications of the Internet of Things, and the journey that brought them to life.
For examples of the format/style, please review the current case studies:
- Two to three bullet points outlining the project
Progress so far
- Two to three bullet points outlining statistics that demonstrate impact or progress
- Two to three bullet points outlining future plans
- Links to further details about the company/project
- Links to videos
- Any definitions of technical info you feel need to be explained
Also include 2 to 3 images relevant to the case study and all relevant social links.
Please click on the ‘Apply Online’ button above to submit your draft case study.