ADI IoTUK Boost
Advanced Digital Innovation (ADI) is looking for entrepreneurs or SMEs that have an early stage IoT product or service who are looking for a way to take it to the commercial prototype stage or early market release
As part of the programme, ADI and partners will be delivering:
- Use of test Sigfox base station and secure lab facilities for a minimum of three months at ADI’s headquarters in Salts Mill, Saltaire
- Online training resources in Sigfox technology
- Weekly Friday afternoon workshops, seminars, demonstrations and troubleshooting sessions (these can be attended in person or via webinar)
- Mentoring support from ADI’s expert IoT technologists, Arqiva and Dr Andrew Kemp, Senior Lecturer from University of Leeds
- Commercial advice from the ADI and Arqiva teams
Companies will also have the opportunity to demonstrate proof of concept products and pitch to a panel of senior ADI, Arqiva and Leeds University staff.
The best products will be supported through the development of a commercial prototype through a commercialisation agreement with ADI, and will be promoted by ADI and by Arqiva’s Partner Network (Sigfox SNO) and via ADI’s existing customer network.
What is IoTUK Boost?
IoTUK Boost is funded by Government as part of the IoTUK research and innovation programme, underlining the importance of IoT for the UK’s digital economy. IoTUK Boost aims to address barriers to entry into the IoT marketplace across the country. The initiative will look to drive experimentation and innovation in areas including healthcare, traffic and transport services, energy management and environmental sensing.
How to Apply
To apply, visit the ADI IOT site and add your details. The deadline is 22nd February.